This is the sixth day of my Canker Sore.
My Canker Sore is 4 mm in diameter and is located under my tongue. Because of that, I cannot eat anything or talk properly. Whenever my tongue moves, it hurts. Thank God, they didn’t make me report the other day anymore at ManCom. Mahihirapan lang sila makinig sa akin.
May benefits naman this Canker Sore. Kahit na mamatay matay ako sa sakit 24 hours a day and kahit na wala na talaga ako pakinabang when I get home, there are two benefits.
OOTD muna guys, bago ko ishare ang benefits.
My dad bought me that dress from Amsterdam. Actually, he was in Spain yata when he got me this for Christmas. Ngayon ko lang nasuot. The dress is nice. Maganda ang bagsak and it’s forgiving to the figure. I like dresses na natatago ang flabs ko.
So back to my singaw.
If may magsalbahe sa inyo, wish them to have singaw. Buong araw ka bad trip and nasasaktan pa. Your tongue will feel paralyzed. I felt exhausted at the end of the day. Ubos ang lakas ko kaka-tiis sa sakit.
Ang lakas din maka-self pity. There’s nobody consoling me. Wala man lang humahagod ng likod ko dahil masakit halos half na ng fez ko. Wala pa naman daw kasing namamatay sa singaw.
Anyway, ayun, benefits. Let’s always look at the bright side. May benefits naman.
One benefit of having this singaw is that I don’t eat therefore I’m losing weight. I lost 4 lbs already. I think I am going to lose some more pounds because I have not been eating rice and have been really, really controlling my sweets for the past two weeks. Rice I can cannot eat. Pero ang sweets, that is a struggle talaga for me.
Second benefit is that I learn old and new things about getting rid of this singaw, thanks to my very helpful Instagram and blog followers. Of course, I shall share them to you.
- Alvin’s suggestion is ikain ko lang daw ng ikain. Wag ko daw isipin. Even if maluha-luha na ako sa pain, he keeps on telling me that while we’re eating. Isa pa baka masuntok ko na ang asawa ko.
- Apply Daktarin oral gel. You can try this but this will only be effective for Canker Sores that caused by fungal infections. How the hell magkaka-fungal infection sa mouth natin, I do not know.
- Apply Kamillosan spray. I have not tried this but majority of those who commented suggested this.
- Tawas. I did not try tawas because they told me it will hurt like hell. Mas masakit pa daw sa first break up ang datingan.
- Gargle Betadine Oral Antiseptic. I tried this twice a day for three days. Hindi siya nag-effect.
- Have it cauterized by an ENT doctor. Scary but I think if your Canker Sore is really big and talagang you cannot ingest anything, you have to have this done na.
- Over dose in Vitamin C.
- Apply Orahex. I have not tried this.
- Gargle salt water. Like three heaping spoonful of salt. I did this for three nights. It. Hurt. So. Bad!!!! But so far, this is the most effective thing I have done. Iiyak ka nga sa sakit but the next day, you will notice parang kumokonti yung hurt na dulot ng singaw. I think naluto ng salt yung singaw. Lelz.
So there, I hope these helped sa mga may Canker Sore there.
There was this troll who commented on my blog post about Wowa staying with us.
She was able to turn a very loving and sweet post into a nasty one. Ang twisted ng pagiisip mga baks. How can anyone get someone’s words and interpret it with full malice? Hindi siguro siya busy. Kapal pa the face to say I will dedicate a blog post to justify her comment. Ang special niya. Hahahaha! I don’t need to do that. She has shown the world how babaw she thinks by her words. Ang laking ampalaya talaga. Kayo na kumausap dun guys. Ang sakit ng singaw ko eh.