I didn’t change anymore the title. Best Pasta Ever was the temporary title that I typed in when I was doing this post. Hindi ko na binago kasi for me, best pasta ever talaga siya.
Or sige, baguhin natin.
“Best Pasta Ever That I Can Cook”
I call this dish the best pasta ever because all people in the house like it. Second, it’s very, very easy to make for a kitchen idiot like me. Third, it’s really delicious! Promise.
Before I start, do you know that the hole pala in the middle of the noodle scooper has a use? The amount of noodles that fit that hole is equivalent to one serving of pasta noodles.
Astig di ba?
Anyway, I found this recipe in the internet. It’s easy to make and you can change the variety of the sahog anytime.
This pasta dish more commonly known as the Garlic Butter Parmesan Pasta.
The ingredients are:
- Pasta noodles (I measured a serving good for 2)
- Butter (1/3 of the cube)
- Finely minced garlic (I used one whole small garlic)
- Olive Oil (I didn’t measure. I just poured two rounds of it sa pan)
- Parmesan Cheese (1/2 cup Parmesan cheese)
- Grated cheddar cheese for topping
- Shirmp without skin (Depends on you how much shrimp you want in your pasta)
Here are the steps:
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to the package. Be sure to put oil and salt while you make it boil. Set aside.
- Put Olive Oil in a hot pan.
- Put the butter and make it melt.
- Put the garlic.
- Count slowly to 5 then put the shrimps.
- Saute until the shrimp is cooked
- Put the noodles in the pan
- Put the Parmesan cheese and toss the pasta to coat the noodles.
- Put salt (I used the Pink Himalayan Salt) and pepper, to taste
You can actually twist the measurement of the ingredients according to your taste. You can add more butter and garlic (or lessen it if you don’t like). You can change the shimps to crispy bacon and mushrooms. You can add parsely. Actually, dapat may parsley daw talaga. And then top with more cheese on top just before serving.
This is very easy to make and it’s sooo good promise!
Wala itong panama sa Sukiyaki ni Wowa pero pwede na if you are in a rush in making dinner. Pair the pasta with crispy fried chicken and you’re good to go.
Feeling ko ang galing ko magluto that day.
I’m just waiting for Wowa’s Sukiyaki recipe ha? I shall post agad as soon as she emails it.
Happy weekend guys!