Look what I received in the mail the other day!
I bought naman this one because of the super daming raves this product got. Ang dami niyang use kaya super sulit. I tried it using it for relaxation purposes and it’s effective. Ang sarap ng smell niya! I use this also on Anika when she’s fussy. It calms the baby talaga.
Happy Shopping! =)
I saw Googoo & Gaga’s Website and I instantly fell in love with their products! I want to hoard their onesies! Super astig the designs!
Googoo & Gaga is owned by couple AJ and Audrey Dimarucot. They offer shirts and onesies for toddlers and babies with unique and quirky designs. They use “safe and baby-friendly printing technology that renders a super soft, unique all-over look on clothes”
Excerpt from their website:
WHAT SETS YOUR PRODUCTS APART FROM OTHER CHILDREN’S CLOTHES?
Our products are made of 60% polyester and 40% cotton. The “all over” look of each onesie is achieved by using sublimation printing technology. The nature of this printing technique creates a unique piece of art every time—no two onesies are exactly alike.
Each onesie starts out as a blank canvas and due to the nature of creating the “all-over” look, there will be unique irregularities in the print. This is not a flaw.
Not only is each product unique but this process also produces a super-soft piece of wearable art. No thick ink against your baby’s skin! The only drawback from wearing googoo&gaga is all the attention that your babies will surely get. =)
These I want to order sana:
You can email your orders and queries (like what I did) to firstname.lastname@example.org. They’ll be replying daw within one business day.
My orders and cost are subject to my hubby’s approval ofcourse. Eh walang matigas na asawa, sa babaeng nanlilisik ang mata, so hopefully all will be good =)
I’m soooo excited!!!!
Blogger’s note: This blog entry contains a lot of angst. If you are a type of person who easily gets turned off, please stop reading now.
I have kwento that I need to get out of my chest kasi sobrang bwisit na bwisit talaga ako.
After work today, Alvin and I went to my family’s house in Moonwalk because Alvin will try to fix the fuse box there. Then after fixing it, Faye went with us outside to see us off. When we got out of the gate, there was this lady (in her i think 40s) wearing a tight, black spaghetti strap top and jeans stading outside our house. (not a very nice sight, mind you… in short, MASAGWA!)
LADY: You know you shouldn’t block the driveway!
(Their house is in front of ours)
I looked over where Alvin parked the car and saw that it was parked in front of OUR DRIVEWAY. Nahirapan atang ipasok yung
car truck nila sa garahe nila. Yes, may truck sila that they park inside their garage in their house which is inside a private subdivision.
ME: Ma’am, you should have knocked na lang po sa house namin so that…
I was supposed to say: so that we can move our car if you’re having a hard time parking your car inside.
I wasn’t finished talking yet pero she turned her back at me and said: “NEVER MIND!”
Punyeta! Bastos na frog!!!!!!
So I said to her retreating back: “We’re parked naman IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE ah! What’s wrong with that?!”
She said something but I didn’t hear because I went inside na the car.
And then, when we were on our way home, I realized I forgot my phone so we went back.
When Faye went out to hand me my phone, she said: “Ate sabi nung kausap mo nung pagsakay mo ng car, ang yabang mo daw. As in sinisigaw niya pa. Binalibagan ko nga ng pinto e!”
Ay, sosyalerang frog ako pero pag may mga taong ganyan, lumalabas talaga ang pagkajologs ko! I was in my If-You-Want-War-I’ll-Give-You-War mode! Ang kapal ng mukha ng MASHONDAng yun!
Inaabangan ko nga lumabas ng bahay nila, hindi na naman lumabas. Kamoteng frog!!
She’s so weird! Kinausap ko naman siya ng maayos. I even called her Ma’am kahit mukha siyang Tribal Fish. Pero ang bastos kausap.
Alvin said: “Babe baka natakot kasi akala rarat-ratin mo ng English. Ayaw ma-nose bleed.”
Well anyway, leche siya. Wag na patulan ang mga lower species like her.
Pero sinira niya gabi ko ha..
Note: We have been living in that house since 1982. Therefore, we all know each other there and walang animosity between neighbors. Mukhang bagong lipat lang yung frog na yun kaya ganun umasta. Pakker siya.
1. What time did you get up this morning? AROUND 3:30am BECAUSE I HEARD ANIKA MAKING DALDAL TO HER YAYA THEN SLEPT AT 4:30 THEN WOKE UP AGAIN AT 6am
2. How do you like your steak? MEDIUM WELL
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? IRON MAN 2
4. What is your favorite TV show? SEX & THE CITY, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, GOSSIP GIRL AND GREY’S ANATOMY
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? AMSTERDAM BABY!
6. What did you have for breakfast? HOTDOG NA PANIS. SERIOUSLY. EWK!
7. What is your favorite cuisine? JAPANESE
8. What foods do you dislike? VEGETABLES
9. Favorite place to eat? FRIDAY’S RESTAURANT AND BIZU’S
10. Favorite dressing? BLEU CHEESE
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? NONE.. I WANT MY HUSBAND TO BE THE ONE DRIVING FOR ME =p
12. What are your favorite clothes? ARTE DRESSES AND SHORTS WITH ARTE TOPS
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I WANT TO BRING ALVIN TO PARIS AND ROME.. LOCALLY, I WANNA GO TO BATANES
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 EMPTY.. I KNOW!!! PESSIMISTIC FROG!
15. Where would you want to retire? ANYWHERE WITH ALVIN *cheesy!!!*
16. Favorite time of day? EVENING BEFORE ANIKA SLEEPS
17. Where were you born? MANILA
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? VOLLEYBAL =)
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? NO ONE.. I’M NOT TAGGING ANYONE
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? N/A
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? N/A
22. Birdwatcher? NOPE, I GET BORED EASILY
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? DEFINITELY A NIGHT PERSON
24. Do you have any pets? YEAH, A SHIH TZU NAMED HAVI.. BUT HE’S LIVING WITH MY BROTHER IN OUR FAMILY HOUSE ‘COZ ANIKA’S NOT ALLOWED NEAR PETS YET
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? WE’RE GOING TO ILOILO FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY!! *whatever* HEHE
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A GROCERY CASHIER
27. What is your best childhood memory? CLIMBING TREES, GOING TO DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
28. Are you a cat or dog person? A DOG PERSON
29. Are you married? YES
30. Always wear your seat belt? NOPE *sorry na!*
31. Been in a car accident? YEAH.. BEFORE I GOT MARRIED.. I HAD WHIPLASH =c
32. Any pet peeves? LATE PEOPLE, NO ICE CUBES ON THE ICE CUBE TRAY, NOT TEXTING BACK
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? MUSHROOMS
34. Favorite Flower? NONE
35. Favorite ice cream? BEN AND JERRY’S COOKIE DOUGH, VANILLA ALMOND OF SELECTA
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? MCDONALD’S
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? ZERO
38. From whom did you get your last email? FACEBOOK ANNOUNCEMENT
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? LV, BALENCIAGA, DWELL STUDIO, H&M, FOREVER 21 AND ZARA
40. Done anything spontaneous lately? NOPE
41. Like your job? DEFINITELY!
42. Broccoli? EWWWW..
43. What was your favorite vacation? THE ONE IN PARIS WITH SHER AND THE BAGUIO VACATION ALVIN & I TOOK LAST 2008
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? THE HUSBAND
45. What are you listening to right now? NONE.. EVERYONE’S NAPPING
46. What is your favorite color? RED, BLACK AND WHITE
47. How many tattoos do you have? I WISH I HAD ONE!
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? NONE
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 12:55pm
50. Coffee drinker? I AM NOW =)
It’s a super lazy Sunday today. It’s pouring outside and Anika’s been sleeping since 11am this moring (it’s now 4:30pm). Alvin’s also asleep so to entertain myself, I browsed the pictures stored here in our laptop.
I got amazed how fast Anika grew!! Parang dati lang while I was pregnant, I was praying to God to give us a healthy baby, any gender basta healthy. And now, browsing through the pictures, I am super thankful to Him that He gave us not only a healthy baby, but a very cute one.
When dressing up in the morning (or anytime basta it involves choosing something to wear when I go out), this is the scenario:
ME: Hay naku! Wala akong masuot! Wala na akong damit! (Oh my, I dont have anything to wear. I don’t have clothes anymore!)
GIRLIE: Si ate patawa! Ano yang mga nasa aparador mo?!
Echoserang frog!! haha! No.. let me show you what Girlie means:
We are spending this weekend with Anika. This means no date nights for us. I won’t go to the mall (anyways, what for, Alvin lost our ATM card *tongue out*). And Girlie will be off limits in our room. It will be just Nanay, Tatay and Anika.
So yesterday, we were playing with Anika. We placed her on the activity gym that my friend Mabel gifted her. We are happy to report that she can now lift her head for a longer time now =)